How to Integrate Audienti with Integromat
Last Updated: May 12, 2021
Integromat is one of the launch partners Audienti supports to integrate Audienti's data into other systems.
To get started, watch the video below, or follow the text instructions.
Note: If you need an invitation let us know. We are happy to invite and give you private access to the private Audienti widget in Integromat.
- To get started, go to Integromat.
- Create a scenario and click on continue. Audienti is not listed in the integrations list yet.
- Click on the question mark to add a module.
* Type Audienti then choose GET SEGMENTS ITEMS.
* Pick the mentions segment required.
* Run the scenario to make sure that the system generated data.
- Connect an iterator in. This is to loop over the items generated and to pick the total number of unknowns.
- Connect to another module, in this case, to a Google Sheet. If you have not connected to a Google account yet, the system will ask for that.
* Choose ADD A ROW.
* Select SPREADSHEET AND SHEET. Then search for the spreadsheet to use.
* Choose NO in TABLE CONTAINER HEADERS and specify the COLUMN RANGE.
* Enter the values for COLUMNS.
- Run the scenario, it will generate a spreadsheet.
- The spreadsheet updates each time new mentions flow into the system.