The Environment Affects Us All
Last Updated: 3 December 2022
This Statement, which applies to OMALab, Inc. globally, sets out our environmental footprint strategy.
We recognize our responsibility to help protect the planet. We are committed to minimizing the impact our organization has on the environment. And, we believe it’s our responsibility to actively support those that are working to improve global environmental sustainability.
Audienti supports the UN Sustainable Development Goals and the Paris Climate Agreement.
Core elements of our strategy
Our environmental footprint strategy seeks to address greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and waste across our entire operation as we strive to continually strengthen our environmental practices. We will comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
We recognize that GHG emissions represent a significant part of our organization’s environmental footprint, from the electricity we use in our offices to the travel our people undertake. Our approach to carbon neutrality includes reducing our emissions and investing in verified carbon-reduction projects to offset the emissions we have not yet been able to eliminate.
- We measure the GHG emissions of our global operations annually and share them as part of our social responsibility reporting with our board of directors.
- We have set GHG emissions reduction targets for direct emissions and purchased energy (Scope 1 & 2 emissions): 60% by 2030 and 90% by 2050, in line with the Paris Agreement to keep the global temperature increase below two degrees Celsius.
- To help achieve these GHG emission reduction targets we have set a target of purchasing 100% renewable electricity by 2026.
- We aim to lower remaining indirect emissions (Scope 3) by finding alternatives to travel, where we can, and by encouraging colleagues to choose travel options that are better for the environment.
- We target high environmental standards for new offices and major renovations, such as LEED Gold or Platinum or equivalents.
- We invest in carbon-reduction projects to offset the emissions we have not yet been able to eliminate. These projects are independently verified to international standards, such as Gold Standard and VCS.
We are committed to reducing waste across our global operational sites.
- We aim to reduce waste generation and seek to minimize the waste we send to landfills.
- We promote reuse and recycling, as well as the use of supplies that are recycled and recyclable and whose production and use minimize the consumption of natural resources.
- We encourage our offices to drive initiatives to reduce waste, including sorting and recycling materials, donating used technology equipment, putting drinking water taps in place, reducing food waste, and running recycling campaigns.
Working with external stakeholders
We are committed to working with our suppliers, clients, and other stakeholders to reduce their environmental footprint.
- We engage with suppliers to improve the environmental impact of the products and services we purchase.
- We seek to put our own efforts into action through pro bono support of environmental non-profits.