Last updated 21 October 2022
OMALab, Inc. DBA Audienti (“Audienti”, “OMALab”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://app.audienti.com and https://audienti.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
What information do we collect?
When you are on our website
- Usage stats: When you’re using our website, we track your usage which includes statistics such as which pages you visit and how long you look at them.
- Users details: If you create an account, we ask for information such as your email, your name, or what company you work for. All this information is used to personalize your experience or send you onboarding emails and invoices.
- Payment information: If you become a paying customer, we will collect your payment card information through our payment gateway Stripe, Inc. The payment information is never sent to our servers and therefore, we are not collecting/storing it on our own servers.
When you subscribe to a newsletter on our public website (e.g. blog, product updates, …)
- Contact details: On our public website, we have several forms that allow you to subscribe to different feeds of email notifications. Most of these forms only require your email but some of them may ask you for more details (name, position, company, …).
When you use our services
- Server logs: We monitor your usage, and log requests that you make. Those logs can include IP address, geolocalization information, browser type, etc. The logs are indefinitely accessible.
When you use our sales prospecting services
- Contacts listings: When using our services, you might send us some files (for example, by using the “import” feature). We store your files until you close your account.
When you use our Chrome extension or other browser extensions or Scriptlets
- Credentials: By authenticating yourself directly from the extension you’re able to send email verification requests to our servers.
- Preferences: We customize the extension’s interface according to your needs thanks to your saved settings.
- URL of the active tab: It helps us determine the domain of the address you would like to find.
- Web page content and HTTP request responses both contain valuable information when it comes to getting you the email address you’re searching for.
When you use our outreach services
- Prospects’ activity: Our users can send emails through our “outreach” feature and get tracking information on them. We’ll let them know if we think their emails have been opened, where, and how many times. We may store the location of the person opening the emails using IP addresses. To respect their privacy, the IP addresses collected this way are anonymized.
- Users conversations: Our users can share the prospecting work they do with their team. To offer these features, we store some information regarding the emails such as the subject, body, sender, and recipient(s).
When you contact our support
- Support conversation: If you reach out via email or chat, we keep conversations and other data you might send during those exchanges. When you delete your account, those conversations are planned to be removed after 90 days.
What do we do with your personal information?
As a data controller, OMALab collects your personal data fairly and lawfully and in accordance with any applicable law (including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016), with our Terms of Services and with any Data Processing Agreement. The main purpose of collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, optimal, efficient, and personalized experience.
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide our service: When creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Service which allows us to process your data to give you access to OMALab. This way, you can have an account on our website, save and process prospects, outreach to them, invite other team members, etc.
- Offer customer support: We provide customer support via email or chat, to help you take full advantage of our service or fix any problem you encounter.
- Fight fraud: We actively fight credit card fraud and misuse of our services by detecting risk patterns.
- Market new services: Regularly, we launch new services. We’ll let users know about those releases if they have asked us to keep them up to date.
- Perform any other function: that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or the OMALab Services.
OMALab may use the data collected for other purposes, which you will be informed of at the time the data is collected and be asked to accept.
How long do we keep your personal information?
OMALab retains the personal information we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide the Services to our customers and in accordance with our terms of service. Once it is deleted, OMALab removes almost everything within 90 days. To the extent not deleted by our customers, OMALab may also retain and use certain personal information for a reasonable period of time thereafter as necessary to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our terms of service.
What third-party services do we use to process your personal information?
- Google Adwords (Google LLC)
- LinkedIn, Inc.
- Twitter, Inc.
- Zapier, Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Bugsnag, Inc
- Cloudflare, Inc.
- Heroku (Salesforce.com, Inc.)
- Postmark (Wildbit, LLC)
- Redis Labs, Inc.
- Segment.io, Inc.
- Twilio Inc.
- Briteverify, LLC
- Hunter.io, Inc.
- Calendly, LLC
- Google Gsuite (Google LLC)
- Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC)
- Office 365 (Microsoft)
- Slack (Salesforce.com, Inc.)
Customer Support Services
- Beamer (Joincube Inc.)
- Pivotal Tracker (VMware, Inc)
- Profitwell (200OK, LLC)
- Stripe, Inc.
What are your rights regarding your personal information?
Our Services collect personal information for our customers. As a data processor of this personal information on our customer’s behalf, OMALab has limited ability to access personal information our customers submit to our Services. If you are a data subject for whom a customer has submitted personal information to the Services and would like your information not to be disclosed to a third-party or to be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which the personal information was originally collected, then you should contact the customer directly.
In order to exercise your rights related to privacy as described hereunder, please contact us at [email protected]
Right of access/portability
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data […] The controller shall provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing.
As a customer, you have access to your personal information through our website (once logged in). We also offer a feature that allows exporting all your personal data in a structured way whenever you like.
If prospects ask you for their data, you can easily give it to them thanks to our “export” feature on the “prospects” page.
Right to rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
If a prospect asks you to modify its data, you can do it from the “Prospect Details page by using the Add Data” tab.
Right to be forgotten & Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing.
As a customer, all your users' data is erased within 90 days after you cancel your account.
As a user, you can request the deletion of your data at any time by sending a request to [email protected]. After verification of your identity, a written confirmation of the correct deletion will be given within the next 28 days.
If a prospect asks you to be forgotten, you can blacklist him from the “Prospect Details” page.
We use in particular the following cookies:
- Cookies allowing to manage the User authentication;
- Cookies allowing audience and statistical measurements on the Site;
- Cookies allowing to improve your browsing experience, for example by remembering whether you have clicked on the tooltip so as not to show it the next time;
- Cookies allow us to follow up your preferences.
You are free to block, delete or disable some or all cookies by changing your cookie preferences in your browser settings. However, please note that if you choose to set your browser in this manner, some areas of our Site and/or our Services may not function properly.
Here are some examples of how to change your browser settings:
For Internet Explorer (7, 8, 9):
- Internet Options
- Set up as you wish
- Show advanced settings
- Set up as you wish
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Menu “Tools”
- Tab “Privacy”
- Set up as you wish
- Set up as you wish
How do we secure your data?
We take the security of the data we manage very seriously and always try to keep our methods up-to-date. We describe in more detail the actions we take to keep the data safe in our Security Policy.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Additional limits on the use of your Google User Data
OMALab’s use of information received, and OMALab’s transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.