Last Updated: 2023 10 05
At OMALab, Inc., we believe in creating an environment that’s accessible to all, including those with disabilities. Our goal is to ensure that everyone can seamlessly use and enjoy our website, applications, and services.
Our Ongoing Efforts
As part of our commitment to accessibility, we ensure that our website is compatible with:
- Recent versions of popular screen readers
- Operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software
- Operating system speech packages
We always make sure that our website follows accessibility best practices by following the principles of universal design. This ensures the site is flexible and adaptable to different users’ needs or preferences and is accessible through a variety of different technologies, including mobile devices or assistive technologies.
During the development phase we try to follow WebAIM’s Principles of Accessible Design, and also try to help improve the accessibility of our website for users with disabilities by:
- Retaining the ability to adjust the font size
- Maintaining color/contrast ratios for text
- Providing keyboard accessible navigation
- Providing skip to content links at the top of the page
- Exposing information to the accessibility API through the use of ARIA attributes
We also monitor the accessibility of Audienti.com through the tool developed by nature.com called Pa11y.
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Wherever possible, the Audienti.com site will adhere to level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
We're Here to Help
If you ever find that our accessibility efforts fall short, or if you encounter any challenges while using our platforms, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We genuinely appreciate feedback that helps us serve you better. Our team is always ready to assist and make necessary adjustments to accommodate your needs. You can reach through our support page.
A Continuous Journey
Accessibility is a journey, not a destination. We’re committed to learning, growing, and enhancing our platforms to be as inclusive as possible. Your patience and feedback are invaluable in this ongoing process.
Thank you for being a part of our community. We’re here to ensure that our website, applications, and services are accessible to everyone.