Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice
Last Updated: 2023 10 05
OMALab, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on our platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, we want to give you the right to a cure.
If you believe your copyrighted works are present on our site
Please provide the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA is:
Liz Bolipata, OMALab, Inc. 9466 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD, 20910, USA
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying OMALab, Inc. that your copyrighted material has been infringed. The preceding requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA, including 17 U.S.C. §512(c), but do not constitute legal advice. It may be advisable to contact an attorney regarding your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, OMALab, Inc. has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. OMALab, Inc. may also, at its sole discretion, limit access to its platform and/or terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.