Last Updated: 2023 10 05
Countless teams worldwide trust Audienti. We’re thrilled to help their businesses be successful. But, technology can be a double-edged sword. While it can bring about progress, it can also be misused. We’re committed to ensuring Audienti remains a positive tool.
If you misuse our products for any of the restricted purposes below, we’ll step in.
We understand hustle, as marketers and founders ourselves. But, our products and offerings are provided to do good, not to cause harm.
What's never allowed
- Violence & Threats: If it’s considered a violent crime where you live or in the U.S., don’t use Audienti to plan, commit, or threaten it.
- Child Exploitation: Absolutely no activities related to child abuse. Period.
- Hate Speech: Our platform isn’t for promoting hate or advocating harm against groups or individuals.
- Harassment: Everyone deserves respect. No targeting or intimidating users.
- Stalking: Using our platform to track or follow someone is not allowed.
- Doxing: Sharing others’ private info without consent? Not on our watch.
- Malware & Spyware: Use your coding skills for good, not harm.
- Phishing & Fraud: Deception and theft are big no-nos.
- Spamming: Unsolicited emails? Think twice. If it’s against anti-spam laws, it’s not welcome here.
- Cybersquatting: Buying an Audienti account in someone else’s name to sell it back? That’s a no.
- IP Infringement: Respect others’ intellectual property. This includes repurposing our content provided with free, unregistered access as your own without notification.
- Scraping or Stealing User or Community Data: Respect the work put into building something, don’t steal it.
Our guidelines aim to cover most misuse scenarios, but the digital world is vast. The core message is simple: Audienti is a tool for positive impact. While diverse perspectives are welcome, hate-driven ideologies aren’t.
Community behaviors that are not allowed
- Not following community guidelines: One or more times not following our community guidelines.
- Attempts to install or hack community systems: Trying to be clever? Please don’t.
- Overpromotion of your own products and services within terms: Communities are a common garden. Please don’t trample on them.
How to report abuse
- For malware, spyware, phishing, spam, or cybersquatting, reach out at [email protected].
- For everything else, drop a line at [email protected]. Even if you’re unsure, it’s better to flag it.
When reporting, share any relevant details, URLs, or screenshots. If you need a secure transfer, we’ve got you. Your identity will remain confidential. For copyright issues, we have a separate process.
Our team will get back to you within a business day to confirm the investigation. We’re transparent about our investigation process and will keep you posted on our findings.
Note: This policy applies to Audienti, a product developed and owned by OMALab, Inc.